- "The New Normal: Why the Electronic Transmission of Interlocutory Civil Litigation Documents in the Age of COVID-19 Is Here To Stay (and Where the CPLR Needs To Catch Up)" published in the New York Law Journal (September 2021)
- New York
- New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- The University of California, Davis School of Law, JD
- Johns Hopkins University, BA
Jonathan is an Associate in the Financial Lines Practice Group. He represents foreign and domestic insurers in connection with complex coverage issues arising under major professional liability lines. His experience includes counseling, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution involving directors and officers, commercial disputes, not-for-profit and community association defense, professional liability defense, financial institutions, cyber liability, transactional risk, and other professional liability coverages.
Jonathan’s practice includes counseling clients and insurers and resolving disputes in connection with underlying securities class actions, shareholder derivative actions, private equity disputes, de-SPAC transactions, regulatory investigations, real estate disputes and also bankruptcy and insolvency issues arising in the insurance context. Jonathan also regularly counsels clients with respect to claims and underwriting matters, including the development of new insurance products and drafting policy forms.
Jonathan has been published on dispute resolution issues of interest to professional liability insurers and commercial clients and is a member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) and the New York City Bar Association Council on Judicial Administration.
Jonathan has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by New York Super Lawyers (2021)