- Obtained pre-answer dismissal in federal court action against attorney seeking over $500 million in damages arising out of plaintiff’s failed acquisition of a cybersecurity company
- Obtained pre-answer dismissal in New York state court action against attorney seeking approximately $1 million in damages arising out of allegedly improper settlement of underlying civil rights case against the City of New York.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Law School, JD
- Washington University in St. Louis, BA
An associate in the New York office, John counsels insurers, attorneys, and other professionals defending against a variety of claims including breach of contract, professional liability, and more. John has successfully obtained dismissals of meritless litigation in both state and federal court in New York and New Jersey. Clients turn to John for his tireless pursuit of their interests and speedy resolution of disputes.