- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- McGill University, Faculty of Law, JD, 2015
- San Francisco State University, MA, 2011
- San Francisco State University, BA, 2009
Erica is an associate in the firm’s New York office. She represents insurers in a broad array of coverage disputes, including those arising from commercial and personal lines insurance policies. Erica represents insurers in both state and federal courts, and has experience in all stages of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, and trial.
Previously, Erica worked in Paris and Dubai, where her work focused on the international litigation and arbitration of construction disputes.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Erica created and chaired the mentorship committee of a major New York-based Bar Association, wherein she hosted mentorship events and provided new lawyers with opportunities for professional development.