- Defending client against multi-million dollar claim arising from traumatic brain injuries sustained by a 4-year old infant who was struck by a falling in-wall table unit.
- Defended insured against a multi-million dollar property damage claim arising out of a fire in an industrial space leased by insured and owned by Plaintiff resulting in minimal settlement to Plaintiff.
- Successfully transferred our client’s risk to subcontractor who paid entirety of $3M settlement to Plaintiff who sustained extensive injuries in construction site accident.
- New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, JD, 2009
- Binghamton University, BA, 2006
Elizabeth joined the firm’s New York office in 2016 as an insurance defense litigator and has been practicing in the area of civil litigation since 2010. Elizabeth has experience handling matters relating to the New York Labor Law, premises liability, motor vehicle law, property damage claims, discrimination claims, legal malpractice claims, and general negligence claims. Elizabeth also has experience handling insurance coverage matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Elizabeth established and ran a successful firm, providing per diem and of-counsel services specializing in personal injury. Her concentration in civil litigation throughout her years of practice has given Elizabeth the experience necessary to zealously advocate on behalf of each and every client.
She received her undergraduate degree from Binghamton University where she interned with the New York State Division of Human Rights, as well as for US Senator Charles Schumer. Elizabeth graduated from Hofstra University School of Law, where she received a Dean’s Scholar Award and was a Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of International Business and Law.