- “The SPAC boom - litigation risks & regulatory considerations and other hot topics,” presented for AIG Financial Lines University (May 2021)
- “US Securities Class Actions an Overview,” In-House Client Training (October 2020)
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- St. John's University School of Law, 2014
- Colgate University, BA, 2011
David is an Associate in the New York office and focuses on complex insurance coverage matters. David’s practice primarily involves representing domestic and international insurance carriers in the areas of directors and officers (D&O) liability, professional liability, financial institutions liability, cyber liability, and complex commercial general liability. David has represented insurance carriers in all stages of coverage disputes, including from pre-litigation coverage analysis through coverage litigation at the state and federal levels.
Prior to joining Kennedys in 2018, David worked as coverage and claims monitoring counsel in connection with healthcare professional liability, federal False Claims Act, and general liability risks.
David has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by New York Super Lawyers (2021)