- Samantha served as second chair counsel on behalf of the insured in a bad faith jury trial against a major insurer and was able to obtain a judgment on behalf of her client.
- US District Court, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- US Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, JD, Certificate of Concentration in International Law, 2007
- University of Florida, BA, Criminology, cum laude, 2004
Samantha Satish is Special Counsel in the Miami office. Samantha focuses her practice on insurance coverage. She has extensive experience representing insurers in complex litigation pending in all state and federal courts in Florida.
During her years of practice, Samantha has handled a variety of coverage issues, including those arising under commercial, residential and automobile insurance policies. She has advised clients on a broad spectrum of claims handling issues ranging from initial coverage evaluations to bad faith avoidance.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Samantha worked as a first-party insurance coverage attorney for a nationally recognized insurance litigation firm. Samantha also has an extensive background in medical malpractice, long-term care and general liability defense.