- Co-author, “Major Property Insurance Reform Bill signed into law,” published for Kennedys (December 2022)
- Co-author, “Florida Property Insurance Reform Bill signed by Florida Gov. DeSantis,” published for Kennedys (June 2022)
- Co-author, “Florida governor vetoes Senate Bill 54, aimed at overhauling Florida’s auto insurance framework,” published for Kennedys (September 2021)
- Co-author, “New Florida summary judgment standard now in effect,” published for Kennedys (May 2021)
- Co-author, “Florida Senate Bill 76 sent to governor’s desk to be signed into law,” published for Kennedys (April 2021)
- Author, “Florida high court forecloses recovery for extra-contractual damages in first-party breach of contract actions,” published for Kennedys (February 2021)
- “California Claims Training” In-House Client Training, London, UK (2019)
- “Covering California: 2018 Cutting Edge Coverage issues in California and Nationwide” In-House Client Training, Los Angeles, CA (2018)
- “Keeping Our Heads Above Water: Combating the Flood of Fraudulent Water Mitigation Claims” Claims and Litigation Management Alliance South-eastern Conference, Atlanta, GA (2017)
- US District Court, Central, Northern and Southern Districts of California
- US District Court, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, JD (cum laude), 2011
- University of Florida, BA (summa cum laude, Valedictorian), 2008
Partner in our Miami office, Diana is an insurance specialist with over a decade of experience in the insurance industry. Diana has significant experience representing insurers domestically and in the London markets. Her practice is focused predominantly on litigating insurance coverage issues related to property and casualty, general liability, marine, professional liability, bad faith, and breach of contract claims in state and federal courts. Diana also has a thriving defense practice, focused on defending businesses and individuals in personal injury lawsuits, involving premises liability, manufacturing defects, and automobile accidents.
In 2019, Diana spent six months on secondment in London with a Lloyd’s syndicate learning about the intricacies of the London market and advising claims adjusters and underwriters on US law, including policy wording, coverage issues and regulatory matters.
Diana has been involved with the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (“FAWL”) since 2014, where she served as the Continuing Legal Education Chair for several years and has been honored with the Friends of FAWL Award. Diana is fluent in French and Romanian.