- Handled a multi-jurisdictional property damage claim arising from major fire loss and involving U.S./ Haitian Tax, Company, and Insurance Law resulting in the successful reduction of a third-party claim by over one half million U.S. dollars.
- Handled a novel Jamaican Covid-19 Business Interruption (“BI”) claim on behalf of reinsurers by provision of coverage advice and the drafting of a settlement agreement.
Danielle is an Associate in Kennedys’ Miami office and began as a trainee with Kennedys in 2020. Danielle is qualified to practice in Florida, has a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) in British/Caribbean Commonwealth Law, an LL.M. in International Law and specializes in Latin American and Caribbean claims.
Danielle represents insurers and reinsurers in insurance coverage and defense matters including Property, Casualty, and Professional Indemnity.
She is trained in ADR including mediation, negotiation, and arbitration.
Danielle is a native English speaker and is proficient in Spanish.
She is a member of the American Bar Association, Caribbean Bar Association and the International Bar Association.
- Qualified in Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. & LL.M., 2019
- St. Thomas University School of Law, LL.M. 2015
- University of the West Indies, LL.B., 2011