- Counsels insurers eliminated on insurance coverage, claim adjustment, and contract interpretation on first and third party insurance coverage disputes.
- Successfully litigated and obtained summary judgment in a general liability matter involving exposure far beyond policy limits to preclude bad faith litigation.
- US District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Florida International University, B.A. 2013
- University of Florida, JD 2016
Andrew is an Associate in the firm’s Miami office. He counsels insurers on insurance coverage, claim adjustment, large loss first party property disputes, bad faith litigation, reinsurance, commercial general liability, and umbrella and excess liability. In addition to insurance coverage, Andrew has significant experience litigating matters involving construction defect and general liability. He represents clients in state and federal courts nationwide involving a variety of substantive and procedural issues.