- Worked on a large energy loss, a fire on an off-shore oil platform located in Mexico with losses claimed in excess of US$316 million.
- Worked on a catastrophic excess reinsurance claim with losses claimed in excess of US$16 million.
- Worked on an aviation hull insurance claim with losses claimed in excess of US$11 million.
- Worked on a complex D&O loss, a claim for a Director’s defence costs for civil and criminal proceedings filed in different jurisdictions with losses claimed in excess of US$3 million.
- Worked on a casualty/liability loss, a death of a third party caused by a car accident with losses in excess of US$1.1 million.
Eduardo is a Senior Associate in our Mexico City office. Eduardo is a qualified lawyer in Mexico graduated from the Escuela Libre de Derecho from which he also obtained an Insurance and Bonding Diploma. He joined Kennedys in 2017.
Eduardo focuses his practice in large & complex claims and specialises in insurance and reinsurance coverage advice to Mexican and foreign (re)insurance companies.
Eduardo is experienced assisting in the handling of large & complex claims and reinsurance matters in Mexico and abroad, more particularly in Latin America, in many sectors including liability, energy, financial lines (including directors & officers) and property.