- Managing multinational programs portfolio of large mostly marine claims for losses +US$1 million, providing analysis and review of adjusting process, coverage analysis and coverage dispute resolutions.
- Strong knowledge in international trade (INCOTERMS) BL, Air Waybills, import process, Customs, etc.
- Experience in General and common average claims handling protocol implementing best practices in losses reported on a Container Ship claim.
- Experience on claims protocol for freight service liability products.
- Experience on claims protocol for Multinational program policy issued in Mexico to the overseas offices.
Antonio is an Associate in Kennedys’ Mexico office focused in recoveries-subrogation actions and claims handling consultant.
Antonio is also well-experienced in handling Marine large and complex claims, he holds a certificate for best practice in International Programs Claims Non-Motor (Multinational Programs as captives and claims referred by overseas policies).
Antonio gained experience in Multinational insurance companies handling Marine and Property large & complex claims. He is well-versed in setting subrogation and recovery strategies in Marine, Aviation and General Liability claims.
He is a native Spanish speaker with full professional proficiency in English.