- Advising in relation to a £17m acquisition of a food manufacturing company with operations in UK and US.
- Advising Management Team on US$60m disposal of chemicals business with operations in UK, mainland Europe, USA, Middle East and Asia by US private equity backed purchasers.
- Advising private equity house on £36m secondary MBO of Character World Holdings Limited (manufacturer of Disney and Marvel character novelty bedding).
- Advising internal stakeholders on £40m joint venture between Thomas Cook and Co-Operative Travel Limited.
- Advising Trading Boards within Co-operative Group (Food Retail, Pharmacy, Funeral care, Farming, Clothing, Cashier Transit and Motor) on acquisition and disposal documentation, framework supplier agreements, confidentiality and exclusivity agreements, agency and distribution arrangements, data protection and IT arrangements, consultancy services and TUPE issues.
- Advising selling shareholders on £30m share disposal of Roland Bardsley Homes Limited to David Wilson Homes Plc.
Chris is a Senior Associate in Kennedys’ Manchester office. He has nearly 25 years’ experience of corporate and commercial matters both in private practice and in-house (with the Co-Operative Group).
Chris advises management teams, venture capitalists, SMEs and owner managed businesses on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.