- Advising the lender on the restructuring of a £100m+ property portfolio financing.
- Advising a lender in connection with the acquisition of a hotel chain.
- Advising a fintech startup on various corporate and regulatory matters.
- Advising on the financing of a portfolio of solar power projects.
- Advising on a range of commercial contracts.
- Advising on various infrastructure financings.
- Advising on the corporate and financing aspects of cross-border joint ventures.
- Advising on a range of UK and international acquisitions.
Andrew is a Senior Associate in Kennedys’ Manchester office. He qualified in England and Wales in 1992 and is an accredited mediator.
He is very experienced in advising businesses on managing and resolving their disputes. He acts for companies, SMEs and high net worth individuals, be they manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, property developers or in the services industry.
Andrew manages all manner of contract and trade disputes: property development disputes, investor, shareholder, and partnership disputes, fraud and injunctions. His cases range from valuable property development disputes, an earn-out claim in respect of a care home portfolio and a substantial claim for the London Eye. In conjunction with Kennedys’ overseas offices, Andrew has dealt with a number of multi-jurisdictional investment-related disputes.
- Qualified in England and Wales in 1992
- Accredited mediator