- Advising the lender on the restructuring of a £100m+ property portfolio financing.
- Advising a lender in connection with the acquisition of a hotel chain.
- Advising a fintech startup on various corporate and regulatory matters.
- Advising on the financing of a portfolio of solar power projects.
- Advising on a range of commercial contracts.
- Advising on various infrastructure financings.
- Advising on the corporate and financing aspects of cross-border joint ventures.
- Advising on a range of UK and international acquisitions.
Andrew is an experienced transactional lawyer and has spent time working in both the UK and internationally.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Andrew trained and qualified with a London-based firm where he primarily worked on real estate and real estate finance matters, as well as a variety of corporate and commercial transactions. He subsequently relocated to Tokyo in 2012 to join the Project Finance team of a large international law firm, where he was involved in a range of asset, project and corporate finance matters, acting for both lenders and borrowers across a range of sectors.
Andrew now works in our Corporate and Commercial Division for a diverse, international client base that includes banks, fintech companies, insurers and property developers, among others.
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2010.