- Advising the lender on the restructuring of a £100m+ property portfolio financing in the student accommodation sector.
- Advising a fintech startup on various corporate and regulatory matters.
- Advising an energy startup on various corporate and financing matters, including several fundraising rounds.
- Advising on the financing of a portfolio of solar power projects.
- Advising clients across a range of sectors on their commercial contracts and terms of business.
- Advising on various infrastructure financings.
- Advising on the corporate and financing aspects of cross-border joint ventures.
- Advising on a range of UK and international acquisitions.
Andrew is a senior associate based in Kennedys’ Manchester and London offices, having qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2010. He is an experienced transactional lawyer and has spent time working with leading firms both in the UK and internationally.
As a member of our transactions and advisory team, Andrew’s practice covers a wide range of finance, corporate and commercial matters. He has particular expertise in real estate finance and project finance and advises UK and overseas clients on a variety of domestic and cross-border financings and other transactions.
His clients include both established and challenger banks, fintech companies, energy companies, insurers and property developers, among others.
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2010.