- Defended insolvency counsel in a substantial multi-party claim involving allegations that the legal team had exposed an insolvency practitioner to an indemnity costs order.
- Defended architects in respect of a large claim following the failure of a roof at a court building, as well as basement water ingress.
- Defended tax advisors in respect of two claims involving allegations that they had exposed their clients to seven figure tax liabilities, which ought to have been avoided.
- Defended brokers following insurers’ avoidance of a policy, following notification of a large number of claims by an independent financial adviser.
- Defended a clinic in respect of a substantial claim for the alleged wrongful birth of a child.
Tim is a Legal Director based in our London office. He qualified in England and Wales in 2005.
Tim has over 20 years’ experience in professional indemnity, defending a range of professionals, including barristers, solicitors, accountants, brokers, construction professionals and medical professionals. Tim deals with civil claims, as well as disciplinary proceedings and complaints made against professionals.
He is a member of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers (FOIL).
- Qualified in England and Wales in 2005