- Representing financial institutions on complex commercial disputes, debt claims and Mareva injunction applications in the High Court of Hong Kong
- Acting for insurers in an international arbitration administered by the HKIAC
- Advising insurers on disciplinary matters
- Representing licensed persons on disciplinary actions commenced by the Securities and Futures Commission
- Acting for petitioners in bankruptcy and winding up proceedings
Stephanie Cheung qualified in Hong Kong in 2019 and her practice includes a range of commercial litigation, alternate dispute resolution such as arbitration and mediation, regulatory as well as general commercial and corporate matters. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.