- A Recommended Lawyer for ‘Regulatory (Hong Kong)’
Rachel Yuen is “110% responsible and reliable”.
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018
- Client quotes that “She (Rachel) is good at handling and has useful suggestions”
Gracechurch APAC Report 2017
- Advising Main Board and GEM Board listed companies and the directors and officers in relation to regulatory and litigation matters, including investigations by the SFC and SEHK, proceedings conducted at the MMT and the High Court regarding issues such as compliance with disclosure of inside information, allegations of fraud, internal systems and management issues, disclosure of interest and compliance with the Takeovers Code.
- Representing financial institutions and senior bankers in regulatory and litigation matters, including SFC investigations, appeal to the Securities and Futures Appeals Tribunal, liquidators’ proceedings and general advice regarding issues such as conduct of sponsor/sponsor principals in the context of initial public offers on the SEHK and internal systems and controls issues.
- Advising accountancy firms, accountants, insurance companies, licensed individuals and other companies and individuals in relation to regulatory and litigation matters such as SFC, HKMA and ICAC investigations, proceedings commenced in the MMT and before the IARB, section 221 examination and High Court proceedings.
- General commercial litigation, mediation and arbitration experience including representing clients in contractual disputes, debt claims, mortgage actions and injunction proceedings including Norwich Pharmacal Order, Mareva Injunction and Anton Pillar Order.