- Acting for reputable educational institutions on high profile cases never tested in Hong Kong Courts before and are of significant public interest
- Acting for insurers, multinationals and large corporations in catastrophic injury and fatal claims including those exceeding damages of HK$100 million, property damage, public liability and motor claims exceeding damages of HK$29 million
- Advising on double and triple insurance issues, policy wording and disputes, contribution claims, terms and conditions
- Handling and advising on voluminous employees’ compensation claims and related matters for large Hong Kong employers
- Assisting in handling clinical negligence claims and medical malpractice disciplinary investigations for the Hong Kong Hospital Authority and private doctors
Bethia is a Senior Associate in the Casualty and Liability team. Qualified in 2016, she specialises in acting for multinationals, educational institutions, insurers and large employers internationally and in Hong Kong on an extensive range of casualty claims and advising on complex policy issues and disputes. She also has general commercial litigation, mediation and arbitration experience.