- Assisting in numerous claims including personal injury, employees’ compensation, property damage, public liability, motor and casualty claims
- Assisting in advising on public liability claims in relation to airport
- Assisting a business aviation centre with respect to their commercial tenancy agreements for the use of airport hangar/office space
- Assisting in advising on different insurance policy issues, including double insurance, contribution and contractual indemnity claims, and third party liability claims
- Assisting in advising client on and pursuing subrogation/contribution
Albert is an Associate in the Aviation team. He was educated in United Kingdom and Hong Kong and qualified in Hong Kong in 2018. He has experience advising airlines, the general and business aviation community, airports and airport service providers, as well as insurers & reinsurers in relation to a wide range of aviation & aerospace matters. He is also experienced in handling different types of personal injury, employees’ compensation, public liability, motor and casualty claims. He is fluent in English and Cantonese and is proficient in Putonghua.