- Expert foreign lawyer, UAE & Oman - Chambers and Partners Global - 2012
- “A respected lawyer” - Chambers & Partners Global - 2014
- "Knowledgeable and responsive” - Legal 500 - 2015
- Who’s Who Legal Construction Law, Oman - 2015, 2018 and 2019
- Who’s Who Legal Construction Law, UAE - 2017
- “A strategic thinker” - Legal 500 - 2017
- Leading individual Dispute Resolution, Oman - Legal 500 – 2017, 2018, 2019
Jamie is a partner based in our Dubai office who is a construction and commercial dispute resolution specialist.
He is a construction and commercial dispute resolution specialist which, along with our global core insurance and reinsurance business, cybercrime and regulatory experience, will be the legal sectors in which the Kennedys Oman office will operate in and offer its clients based in the Sultanate, the regionally and globally.
Experienced in both contentious construction and commercial issues, as well as regularly instructed in relation to non-contentious construction matters, Jamie’s practice encompasses the GCC market and wider region. His construction clients are international engineering and construction contractors, international joint venture project companies and local developers and entities. His commercial clients are both GCC based and international.
With extensive alternative dispute resolution (ADR) experience, Jamie has represented clients in arbitrations, mediations, expert determinations and adjudications.
Jamie is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and has been appointed as an arbitrator in institutional and ad hoc arbitrations in Oman, the UAE and England. He is also an accredited mediator. He is a board member of the Oman Commercial Arbitration Centre and transitional secretary to the CIArb Oman Branch (currently under formation).