- US District Court, Central, Northern, and Southern Districts of Illinois
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- US District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Boston University School of Law, JD, 2002
- University of Wisconsin, BA, 1999
Amber Coisman is Special Counsel in the Chicago office. Amber concentrates her practice in the area of insurance coverage. She represents insurers in coverage actions in state and federal courts across the country at both the trial and appellate levels. Amber acts as coverage and litigation coverage counsel in disputes involving professional liability coverage, including directors and officers liability, first-party property, errors and omissions liability, employment practices liability, and commercial general liability coverage.
Amber also advises her clients in pre-litigation coverage analysis and strategy. She regularly advises clients on coverage analysis and policy interpretation, claims handling and resolution, case valuation, and settlement.
Amber earned her bachelor’s degree, with distinction, from University of Wisconsin and her law degree from Boston University School of Law.