- Representing shareholder plaintiffs in the largest appraisal action to be brought in Bermuda to date.
- Representing a firm of patent attorneys in a professional liability claim for over $1 billion concerning an unsuccessful appeal against revocation of a patent.
- Representing a defendant firm of solicitors in a £120 million claim based upon allegedly negligent advice on credit documentation.
- Solicitor (England and Wales) - 2016
- Registered Associate (Bermuda) - 2022
David is an Associate in Kennedys’ Bermuda office and a member of the commercial litigation team, handling commercial litigation matters including in relation to insurance, corporate, insolvency and trusts matters.
Prior to joining Kennedys, David practised for five years as a solicitor at a leading insurance law firm in the United Kingdom, during which time he gained extensive litigation experience, primarily acting in professional liability disputes and policy coverage matters.