- Author, “OVERSERVED: Practical considerations surrounding motions for substituted service on insurers,” published for Kennedys (June 2022)
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall Law School, JD , 1987
- Rutgers University, BS, 1984
Suzanne is Special Counsel in the Basking Ridge office and concentrates her practice on insurance coverage litigation and counseling. Suzanne handles a broad array of coverage disputes, with a focus on construction defect litigation and declaratory judgment actions.
Suzanne comes to Kennedys with an extensive background in commercial litigation, having actively litigated in state and federal courts, inclusive of appellate work, for over twenty years. Suzanne has handled escalated matters for commercial lenders, and also has a background in complex environmental insurance coverage issues.
Suzanne received her undergraduate degree in Economics from Rutgers University. She graduated from Seton Hall Law School where she served as an editor for the Legislative Bureau and Journal. Suzanne served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Wilfred P. Diana, General Equity Judge and Assignment Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey for Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties.
Suzanne is a member of the New Jersey State and Vermont State Bar Associations, and is a participant in Kennedys Women’s Initiative.