- Co-author, “New Jersey’s Appellate Division reaffirmed the protections afforded by the Charitable Immunity Act where plaintiff could not prove gross negligence”, published for Kennedys (March 2022)
- “Liability in accidents on residential sidewalks NJ,” In-House Client Training (January 2022)
- “Liability in Fire loss cases,” In-House Client Training (January 2022)
- “Liability in NJ Dog Bite cases,” In-House Client Training (January 2022)
- New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School, JD (cum laude), 2021
- Osmania University, India, BA LLB (First Division), 2009
Lalitha is an Associate in the Basking Ridge Office. Her practice primarily focuses on insurance defense litigation matters.
Lalitha received her law degree from Osmania University, India in 2009 and graduated from Rutgers Law School in Newark in May 2021. While at Rutgers, Lalitha was an editor of the Rutgers Business Law Review and was a student attorney with the Entrepreneurship Clinic.
Lalitha has worked in India for two years as a Corporate Secretary for companies in the construction industry.