- Contributor, US Construction Defect Insurance Coverage Law Compendium (September 2019)
- Co-author, “Business Interruption Claims in The Wake of The Devastating California Wildfires,” published for Kennedys (January 2019)
- Co-author, "Choice of Law and New Jersey’s Unique Allocation Methodology; the Honeywell Decision,” published for Kennedys (January 2019)
- Co-author, “Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance approved, but controversy remains,” published for Kennedys (May 2018)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD, 2016
- The Ohio State University, BS, 2012
Jared is an Associate in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses primarily on insurance coverage litigation, representing insurers in disputes across the country in federal and state courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Jared served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Stephanie A. Mitterhoff, J.S.C., who presides over the Complex Business Litigation docket in Essex County, New Jersey.