- Michaels v. State of New Jersey, et al., 50 F. Supp. 2d 353 (D.N.J. 1999)
- Johnson v. Yurick, 156 F. Supp. 2d 427 (D.N.J. 2001)
- Kandrac v. Marrazzo’s Market, et al., 429 N.J. Super. 79 (App. Div. 2012), certif. denied, 213 N.J. 538 (2013)
- Underhill v. Borough of Caldwell, et al., 463 N.J. Super. 548, certif. denied, 244 N.J. 164 (2020)
- New Jersey
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US Supreme Court
- Seton Hall University School of Law, JD, 1994
- University of Colorado, Boulder, BA, 1989
Adam is Special Counsel in the Basking Ridge office. He has significant experience representing individuals and entities, private and public, in the defense of tort actions, including automobile negligence, premises liability, Title 59, and civil rights, in the Superior Court of New Jersey and in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. He also has significant experience representing insurers in the defense of first-party actions, including claims for uninsured and underinsured motorist benefits. He also possesses significant appellate experience and has briefed and argued successfully numerous matters in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, the New Jersey Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Adam’s current practice focuses on general liability including defending contractors, premises owners and managers, and other companies and individuals in personal injury, property damage and other tort actions, and providing advice, representation and professional services in the associated contractual and insurance policy litigation.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Adam worked for more than twenty years in the litigation department of a mid-sized New Jersey firm.