- Recommended Lawyer for 'Corporate and M&A (Thailand)'
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021
- A Next Generation Partner and Recommended Lawyer for 'Corporate and M&A (Thailand)'
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020
- Supreedee is a 'Leading Lawyer' in Thailand in the area of Corporate and M&A by Chambers Asia Pacific.
- He is recommended by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific in the areas of Restructuring & Insolvency and Real Estate & Construction.
- Supreedee is 'highly regarded' by the International Financial Law Review in the area of Capital Markets for two consecutive years.
- Qualified in Thailand in 1982, as well as admitted with the Lawyers Council of Thailand.
Supreedee is a partner in Kennedys’ Bangkok Office. With over 20 years’ experience serving the corporate and commercial market, Supreedee represents clients in a diverse range of significant and highly complex project financings, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions. He has a reputation for leading multinational clients and Thai companies towards an efficient and collaborative resolution of commercial disputes, and is recognised for his negotiation abilities in sensitive and high-valued disputes to his high profiled clients.
Supreedee has advised on a number of major business reorganisations, debt restructurings and has handled dispute resolution matters under Thai and ICC arbitration rules. He has assisted clients in expanding their franchise business in various sectors including automobile and entertainment.
Supreedee is a member of the Thai Bar Association. He is a guest lecturer at the Business and Accountancy Faculty of Thammasat University and at the Faculty of Mass Communication of the Thai Chamber of Commerce University.
He is also the winner of, Lawyer of the Year – Thailand awards under the Business and Commercial category for 2018’s Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards.