- Representing one of the largest Thailand hotel corporation in a litigation case against a global hotel management company.
- Representing leading hospitals and a number of medical practitioners in Thailand in medical malpractice claims under Consumer Protection Act.
- Representing a Thai securities deposit company as a defendant in a civil litigation related to an employment disputes.
- Representing a Thai aircraft charter company in a commercial dispute among its shareholders.
- Advising one of the largest banks in China on anti-money laundering.
- Advising a UK investor in a white-collar crime investigation and criminal claims against another UK national involving real estate businesses in Thailand.
Sukollapak is a Senior Associate in our Bangkok office. He qualified in 2011 and is a member of the Lawyer’s Council of Thailand.
Sukollapak is experienced in both Civil and Criminal Litigation, White-Collar Crime Investigation and Aviation.
He regularly represents medical practitioners and hospitals in medical malpractice litigation claims and is also skilled in legal execution in accordance with the judgment rendered by the Court.
Sukollapak regularly assists on financial lines insurance with a particular expertise in Directors & Officers (D&O) and Banker's Blanket Bond (BBB) policy.
He is a Notary Services Attorney in Thailand.