- Representation of Thai Beverage Public Company Limited, one of Asia's largest beverage producers, on the USD 726.6 million acquisition by Internal Beverage Holdings (Singapore) Pte. Limited, its subsidiary, of 75% of the ownership interests in Myanmar Distillery Co., Ltd. and Myanmar Supply Chain and Marketing Services Co., Ltd., together with International Beverages Trading Company Limited (collectively, the MDC Group). MDC Group is Myanmar’s leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of distilled beverages, including Grand Royal, the country’s leading whisky, and other brands.
- Representation of PTT Oil and Retail Business Public Company Limited, subsidiary of PTT Public Company Limited, a Thai state-owned SET-listed oil and gas company, in the acquisition of largest petroleum terminal in Myanmar from Brighter Energy Company Limited, a subsidiary of KBZ Group the leading conglomerate corporation in Myanmar.
- Representation of PTT Public Company Limited, a Thai state-owned SET-listed oil and gas company, which owns extensive submarine gas pipelines in the Gulf of Thailand, and a network of LPG terminals throughout the kingdom, in the spin-off of its assets to PTT Oil and Retail Business Public Company Limited, its flagship company in 2018.
- Representation of Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited on adjustment of various insurance claims including medical malpractice cases related to various hospitals and medical centres e.g. Phyathai Hospital, Phyathai 2 Hospital, National Healthcare Systems Co. Ltd., Synphaet Theparak Hospital and Vichaiyut Hospital.
- Representation of Thai Samsung Electronics Company Limited on review and legal advice on Samsung product warranty on an insurance regulation as well as engaging with the Office of Insurance Commission of Thailand in relation to implementation of the warranty.
Peerasak is a Senior Associate in Kennedys’ Bangkok office. With his expertise in all merger & acquisition and corporate and commercial markets, as well as regulatory requirements in various businesses, Peerasak represents clients in a diverse range of significant and complex mergers and acquisitions, business structure and joint ventures.
Peerasak’s experience in major transactions representing conglomerate corporations significantly strengthened the corporate and commercial practice for Kennedys’ Bangkok office.
He currently represents various clients on the internal restructuring, business transfer, regulatory and legal advices, business operation, asset acquisition, employment, commercial transactions, relevant licenses and permits and corporate governance related-matters.
Peerasak is a member of the Thai Bar Association and a Notarial Services Attorney.
He has also participated in various Pro-Bono projects in Thailand including being an author of a legal article for the Thai-American Business (T-AB), Journal of The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand, Volume 4/2014.