- State Bar of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Baylor University, BA Political Science 2011
- Baylor University School of Law, JD 2015
Jennifer DeVlugt is an associate in the Austin office. Her work focuses on defending clients in commercial, products liability, construction, and professional liability litigation. Additionally, Jennifer works with insurers in addressing questions of coverage and third party claims. Jennifer’s experience encompasses all aspects of litigation defense, from pre-suit investigations to final resolution or settlement, jury trial, appeal, mediation, and arbitration.
Jennifer earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Baylor University in Waco, Texas, and she obtained her Juris Doctorate from Baylor University School of Law. After completing law school, Jennifer served as a judicial clerk for the Eleventh Court of Appeals.
Jennifer is a member of the State Bar of Texas and is admitted to practice in all state courts in Texas and the federal district courts for the Norther, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.