Webinar: Fair Work Amendment (Supporting Australia's Jobs and Economic Recovery) Act 2021
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
On Thursday 13 May 2021, our Melbourne-based partner Chris Molnar will lead a discussion on the significant changes being proposed in the Fair Work Amendment (Supporting Australia's Jobs and Economic Recovery) Act 2021.
Key topics include:
- Definition of a "casual" employee
- Rights of casual employees to convert to full-time or part-time employment
- Dealing with casual conversion disputes
- Casual loading amounts and off-setting provisions in contracts
- Other key amendments to the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)