Bridging the gap - Lessons from the Pan Am Games for Peru’s Reconstruction with Changes Project
We are pleased to be holding a webinar on Wednesday 14 October 2020 entitled 'Bridging the gap – Lessons from the Pan American Games for Peru’s Reconstruction with Changes Project'.
Our panel will share their experience and learnings on the Pan Am Games and the advantages of collaborative contracting, providing a legal and practical approach.
Moderated by Kennedys partners, Anna Weiss and Fernando Hurtado de Mendoza, our panel will consist of:
- Carlos Neuhaus, President of the Organising Committee of the 2019 Pan American and Paralympic Games
- Augusto Gutierrez, Director, Generación y Gestión - Infrastructure Project Manager (Callao and San Marcos University) for the Pan American and Paralympic Games
- Federico Dunkelberg, Director, Dessin Technisch - Sub-contractor of the 2019 Pan American and Paralympic Games.
- Javier Salazar, CEO Besco – Main Contractor of the Pan American Village.
- Iain Corbett, Partner, Kennedys
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please contact our events team.