- Recommended lawyer for ‘Insurance: Advice to Insurers in United States’ The Legal 500 US (2021)
- Global Leader for ‘Transport – Shipping’ (United States)
Who’s Who Legal Transport 2021
- New Jersey
- New York
- Court of International Trade
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Central and Middle Districts of California
- US District Court for the District of Connecticut
- US District Court for the District of Hawaii
- US District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Louisiana State University, JD, 2000
- Louisiana State University, BA, 1997
Pamela is a Partner in the San Francisco office, specializing in admiralty and maritime law, insurance coverage and product and general liability defense.
Pamela’s experience in admiralty and maritime litigation includes claims involving cargo, personal injury defense, recreational boating, product liability, charter parties, marine insurance, ship arrests and attachments, collisions and maritime liens. Her clients include London Underwriters, domestic insurers, protection and indemnity clubs and their members, vessel owners, charterers and terminals. Pamela frequently provides insurance coverage advice to both primary and excess marine insurers in the London and domestic market, and also defends insurers in litigation.
Pamela has qualified and testified as an expert witness on U.S. maritime issues in foreign litigation.
Pamela represents insurers in the London, international and domestic markets, by providing coverage advice to insurers as well as defending coverage and bad faith lawsuits. Pamela also frequently provides advice to insurers relating to policy limits demands and provides an independent analysis of the underlying exposure in connection with that advice. Her experience focuses on liability, property, E&O, D&O, cargo and marine insurance policies.
She is involved in numerous trade and professional associations and recently served a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Maritime Law Association of the United States. She is also an active member of committees of the American Bar Association related to her practice.