Kennedys ranks in latest Doyle's Guide for leading insurance firms and lawyers
November's publication of the 2021 Doyle's Guide directory covering all Australian states has seen Kennedys continue its ranking success, as well as join new lists and practice area recommendations.
Kennedys in Sydney has been listed as a Leading Professional Indemnity Law Firm (Tier 1) and our Perth office, which opened in May is a Recommended Professional Indemnity Firm. Kennedys in Sydney was also listed as a Leading (Defendant) Public and Product Liability Law Firm (Tier 3).
We are also pleased to highlight a number of Australian Partners who received individual recognition:
- Matt Andrews: Leading Lawyer - New South Wales
- Chris Finn: Recommended Lawyer - New South Wales
- Emily Schneider: Recommended Lawyer - Victoria
- Penny Taylor: Recommended Lawyer - New South Wales
- Jonathan Wyatt: Recommended Lawyer - Western Australia
Public and Product Liability
- Chris Finn: Leading Lawyer (Defendant) - New South Wales
- Cindy Tucker: Recommended Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria
Congratulations to the above mentioned Partners and their teams.
About the Doyle’s Guide
The Doyle's Guide uses an entirely objective selection process to review lawyers and their firms amongst legal services consumers, peers and other industry professionals. Doyle's Guide research is focused on clients and legal practitioners and is compiled on an