Liability defence claims inflation hybrid seminar
This seminar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be hosting our global liability defence claims inflation hybrid seminar on Tuesday 7 February 2023.
During this seminar, chaired by Kennedys' partner and global head of liability defence Richard West, we will be joined by guest speaker, Darren Pain, Director of Cyber & Evolving Liability at The Geneva Association. Mr Pain will be discussing:
- Understanding the drivers of claims.
- The recent rapid rise in economic inflation.
- The medium-term outlook for inflation.
Our panel of Kennedys expert speakers, from our UK, US and Australian offices will be exploring the key drivers of excess claims inflation in their jurisdictions including:
- Collection or group actions.
- Societal shifts such as public sentiment towards businesses.
- Changes in the regulatory and legal environment.
- The cost of advances in medical science and technology.
- Cost of energy, construction materials and labour.
Our speakers will also consider how these factors are impacting both the volume and cost of personal injury claims and the steps insurers should consider in navigating the environment in which they are currently operating.
If you would like to register your interest in this seminar, please contact our events team.