Liability claims inflation virtual conference – market and sector perspectives
This virtual conference has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be hosting our liability claims inflation virtual conference on Wednesday 12 October 2022.
During this virtual conference we will be joined by guest speaker, Darren Pain, Director of Cyber & Evolving Liability at The Geneva Association. Mr Pain will be discussing:
- The recent rapid rise in economic inflation.
- The implications for insurance claims alongside prevailing social inflation trends.
- The steps insurers should be considering in navigating the elevated and more uncertain claims environment.
Our panel of Kennedys expert speakers will also be exploring the implications and impact excess claims inflation is having on the following lines of business:
- Employers’ and public liability
- Public sector
- Serious and catastrophic injury
- Legacy disease
If you would like to register your interest in this virtual conference, please contact our events team.