- Currently advising reinsurers in respect of coverage issues following flood damage claims in Kuwait following significant flood events in 2019.
- Advised insurers on coverage issues arising out of faulty workmanship resulting in water ingress at high profile hotel in UAE.
- Currently pursuing multi million pound recovery on behalf of US based insurers from a Portuguese Landlord following damage caused to insured’s facilities alleged to have been caused by a failure to implement Portuguese fire regulations.
- Currently pursuing multi million pound recovery on behalf of insurers from an Italian contractor who failed to take necessary precautions when carrying out hot works at insured’s site in Italy. Extensive damage caused to property as a result and significant BI losses claimed.
- Advised insurers in respect of coverage issues relating to riots, air strikes and acts of terror in various jurisdictions, all of which caused damage to insured property.
- Advising insurers on potential recovery avenues arising out of a crankshaft failure at a power station in Pakistan.
- Successfully recovered significant sums for insurers and UK based power plant from their maintenance contractor following turbine blade damage alleged to have been caused during maintenance outage.
- Currently advising reinsurers regarding coverage issues relating to Covid delays following failure of turbine blades.
- Advised reinsurers on coverage issues regarding the application of LEG3 arising out of a multi-million pound claim following collapse of a port wall in Morocco.
- Advising reinsurers on coverage issues arising out of significant damage caused to various ports in India following numerous cyclones in 2019/2020.
- Successfully defended multimillion pound US litigation on behalf of a leading British quality car manufacturer, involving a fatality in California. Successfully recovered insurers’ outlay in a recovery action against a supplier in Germany.