- Obtained summary judgment in favor of residential property owner in a lawsuit brought by carpentry subcontractor who suffered serious injuries necessitating surgery as a result of injuries sustained due to an allegedly unsafe work environment.
- Secured favorable settlement on behalf of security contractor in a wrongful death suit involving a young child who was killed in a parking lot accident.
- Successfully handled appeal in which the trial court’s dismissal of the complaint, based on the Plaintiff’s failure to meet the requirements permitting the use of the fictitious defendant rule, was upheld by the Appellate Division.
- Successfully handled appeal in which the Appellate Division upheld an abitration award denying a claim for ambulatory surgical center fees due to the medical provider’s failure to comply with the insurance carrier’s internal appeals process.
- New Jersey
- US District Court, New Jersey
- Pace Law School, JD, 2005
- Drew University, BA, 2002
Pasquale (Pat) is a Partner in the Basking Ridge office and is involved a wide variety of civil litigation throughout the State of New Jersey. Pat specializes in handling disputes arising out of premises liability, commercial trucking, motor vehicle negligence, uninsured and under-insured motorists coverage, dram shop claims, negligent security, construction site liability, product liability, fire loss, personal injury protection as well as the prosecution and defense of subrogation claims.
Pat has represented well known national corporations, commercial as well as personal lines insurers, small businesses and private individuals during his tenure at the firm. In this capacity, he has appeared in courts throughout the State of New Jersey and has extensive experience in various methods of alternative dispute resolution.
Pat received his undergraduate degree from Drew University in 2002 and his law degree from Pace Law School in 2005. He served as a judicial intern to The Honorable Clarkson S. Fisher, J.A.D. while he was the Presiding Judge of the Chancery Division in Monmouth County. Pat also served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Mark A. Sullivan, Jr., J.S.C., Monmouth County following law school.