Logan is an Associate in Kennedys’ Sydney office, specialising in a variety of insurance practice areas. Logan was admitted in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in March 2020.
Logan works on a range of professional indemnity matters, including a focus on Financial Lines, Cyber, D&O, and Professional Indemnity for a range of professionals including construction and design professionals, accountants and financial advisors.
He regularly advises on coverage matters and subrogated recoveries for large Australian insurers.
He is a founding member of the Kennedys Rainbow Steering Committee.
Qualifications and admissions
- Bachelor of Law (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts (Media) | Macquarie University | 2019
- Supreme Court of New South Wales | 2020
- Acts for several prominent Australian insurers in coverage, defence and subrogated recovery actions.
- Acting for directors and officers in ASIC prosecutions for alleged breaches of the Corporations Act.
- Acted as defence counsel for a global engineering consultancy connected to the WestConnex M4 East project regarding a claim greater than $280M.Acted as defence counsel for a light rail nuisance class action with the damages sought in the vicinity of $400M
- Provided coverage and defence work on several professional indemnity claims relating to solar farm and large scale complex building projects across Australia.