October's publication of the 2023 Doyle's Guide directory covering all Australian states has seen a continuation in our ranking success.
We have maintained our ranking as a leading Professional Indemnity Law Firm in New South Wales (Tier 2). Our Melbourne and Perth offices have also maintained their status as a recommended Professional Indemnity Firm, and our Sydney office as a Leading (Defendant) Public and Product Liability Law Firm (Tier 3).
This year, we have also climbed the rankings to be recognised as a leading Medical Negligence (Defendant) Law Firm (Tier 3) in Victoria.
We are also pleased to highlight a number of Australian partners who received individual recognition:
- Matt Andrews: Leading & Recommended Lawyer - New South Wales
- Alexandra Bartlett: Recommended Lawyer – New South Wales
- Emily Schneider: Recommended Lawyer - Victoria
- Penny Taylor: Recommended Lawyer - New South Wales
- Jonathan Wyatt: Recommended Lawyer – Western Australia
Public and Product Liability
- Chris Finn: Leading & Recommended Lawyer (Defendant) - New South Wales
- Maya Parbhoo - Recommended Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria
- Cindy Tucker: Recommended Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria
- Anjali Woodford: Leading Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria
Congratulations to the above mentioned partners and their teams.
About the Doyle's Guide
The Doyle's Guide uses an entirely objective selection process to review lawyers and their firms amongst legal services consumers, peers and other industry professionals. Doyle's Guide research is focused on clients and legal practitioners and is compiled on an independent basis.