Ahead of joining Kennedys Legal Solutions, Tristan's notable experience includes:
- Advising (re)insurers in respect of insurance related sanctions and coverage issues / loss of aircraft arising out of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.
- Advising leading aviation (re)insurers in respect of issues arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Acting for a leading manufacturer / insurers in a multi-million-dollar product liability case following a helicopter crash in South Korea 2018.
- Advising an aerospace manufacturer on potential product liability breaches / relevant notifications.
- Pursuing successful subrogated claims for insurers (and insured’s uninsured losses) in Europe and APAC.
- Advising a major Middle Eastern carrier and its (re)insurers in connection with high profile proceedings before the High Court in England concerning a spider bite and the meaning of an "accident" within the purview of Article 17 of the Montreal Convention 1999.
- Advising a major Middle Eastern carrier and its (re)insurers following crash at Dubai International Airport on 3 August 2016.
- Advising a major helicopter operator in connection with crash in Glasgow on 29 November 2013.