Kennedys partners recognised as leading Women in Business Law
Congratulations to our partners in the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore who have been recognised in the Expert Guides: Women in Business Law 2022. The guide lists the world’s top female practitioners across 90 jurisdictions in 32 practice areas and this year.
The full results are listed below (in alphabetical order of practice areas):
- Anita Quy, Partner, Aviation, Singapore
- Noelia Mann, Partner, Aviation, UK
- Alexandra Rodina, Partner, Aviation, UK
- Raylee Hartwell, Partner, Insurance and reinsurance, Australia
- Joanie Ko, Partner, Insurance and reinsurance, Hong Kong
- Sarah-Jane Dobson, Partner, Product liability, UK
- Samantha Silver, Partner, Product liability, UK
The guide approached business practitioners, clients and industry experts across the world, and invited them to nominate individuals to be recognised as leading female professionals in the field. The listed lawyers’ expertise, technical knowledge, reputation, innovation and contribution to their practice area’s development were praised by their peers and clients.
At Kennedys, our goal is to make a difference, and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is essential to achieving this goal. We congratulate our partners on their achievements.
Download Expert Guides: Women in Business Law 2022 here.