- District of Columbia
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- US District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Central and Eastern Districts of California
- US District Court for the District Court of Maryland
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD, 2011
- High Point University, BA, 2008
Gordon is an Associate in the San Francisco office and concentrates his practice on insurance coverage and litigation, focusing on admiralty, maritime, and cyber and tech E&O. Gordon represents insurance companies in disputes in both state and federal courts, and has experience leading arbitrations, conducting depositions, and drafting and arguing motions at all stages of litigation.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Gordon first practiced within the litigation practice group at a Baltimore based firm and then as a solicitor in London with a focus on regulatory compliance, bank remediation and representing high net worth individuals.