We take the protection of your privacy seriously. Kennedys is bound by the EC Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC (the “ePrivacy Directive”) and the national laws which enact the ePrivacy Directive into law in the EU member states (such as the UK Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation). Kennedys’ offices outside the European Union are subject to their local privacy and data protection laws.
This cookies notice sets out information about Kennedys’ practices in relation to cookies. We may amend this notice at any time and for any reason, however the updated version will be available by following the link from section 11 of our Privacy notice, which is on our website footer at www.kennedyslaw.com. You should check the cookies notice regularly for changes.
Kennedys is an international legal practice carried on by Kennedys Law LLP and its affiliated firms. References to “Kennedys”, “we” or “us” in this cookies notice mean Kennedys Law LLP and other firms authorised to use the Kennedys name. A full list of these entities is available in our Legal notices.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set, you can do this through your browser settings. Find out how to delete and control cookies on the All About Cookies.org website.
- Name: CookieAgreementKennedy
- Purpose: Used to determine if a user has accepted the cookie agreement, and to set default preferences for regions.
- Names: _ga
- Associated cookies: _gid, _gat_UA-114117191-1
- View Google Analytics' privacy and security policy
- Opt out of Google Analytics.
Add this – social media sharing
- Names: __atuvc & __atuvs
- Purpose: These cookies are associated with the AddThis social sharing widget, which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.
- Associated cookies: Loc, mus, uid, uvc
Localisation (location and language)
- Name: loc
- Purpose: To allow localisation features, this cookie stores visitor geolocation and language.
You can manage your cookies in the footer of this website at any time.
More information about Kennedys’ data protection practices and your rights
For further details about Kennedys’ data protection practices and your rights, refer to our main privacy notice.